I created this blog for every Mom who is trying to balance the daily life of working fulltime or staying home and raising bright, respectful & productive children who love God, while keeping it sexy. Yes, ladies its possible, to do all this and still be SEXY (Lol) so lets take this journey together and offer up some advise, prayers and antecdotes that as gotten each of us through.
I've been so busy and stressed that somehow I missed the memo that yesterday was Love Your Body Day. Well, a day late, we can still show our bods a little love. Here are 15 ideas.
1. Drink a tall glass of water to hydrate your cells. They will thank you by making you feel better and boost your immunity.
2. Go eat some veggies (the more the merrier).
3. Schedule a massage for after work (or just ask you sweetie to give you one--preferably with lotion!). Remember ladies, massages lowers the stress hormones, cortisol, in your body, and that's very, very good.
4. Take a hot bath.
5. Drink green tea. It may help you absorb less fat at your next meal.
6. Give your face a steam (with some aromatherapy, even better!). It will clear your pores and your mind.
7. Go to bed a little earlier. Sleep is often the best love you can give your body.
8. Go on a run or walk outside. You'll feel rejuvenated and soak up some vitamin D, too!
9. Make that doctor appointment that you've been putting off.
11. Stretch (right at your desk).
12. Take five calming deep breaths. Insta-calm.
13. Identify a worry, then tell yourself "I'm letting it go."
14. Put a mud mask on your face tonight.
15. Sing at the top of your lungs in the car on the way home. Some experts believe that singing can boost endorphins in your body, which is why I think I love singing in the shower.
How will you show your body some love today? Any ideas to add to the list?